How is my council performing?
Each quarter the council's executive receives reports on how well the council is performing. It identifies our strengths and weaknesses and how we are improving.
The Business Plan, quarterly reports to the executive and monthly summary reports can be found under downloads (right).
It is important to ask our customers for feedback on performance in relation to services or other aspects of our business.
Each year we undertake an annual customer satisfaction survey. It helps us to measure customer satisfaction with our services. It is also used to identify priorities for actions and for allocation of future resources.
View results of previous Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- [PDF] Business Plan 2017-18 (1.7Mb)
- [PDF] Business Plan 2016-2107 (3.3Mb)
- [PDF] Performance pledges 2016 - 2017 (2.4Mb)
- [PDF] Business Plan 2015-2016 (1.1Mb)
- [PDF] Annual report and performance plan 2015/16 (1.3Mb)
- [PDF] Annual report and performance plan 2014/15 (1.1Mb)
- [PDF] Indices of Deprivation 2015 (479kb)