How do you rate this information / service?
What we do with your feedback
Cherwell Safer Communities Partnership (CSCP) is tasked with delivering priorities and targets. It is our vision to address these issues over the next two years with an end-to-end approach to cutting crime, focusing on intervention, enforcement and reduction of re-offending. Our priorities are shown below:
- Youth Provision
- Prevent Terrorism
- Human Slavery
CSCP currently comprises representatives from the six responsible authorities:
- Cherwell District Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Thames Valley Police
- Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Community Rehabilitation Company
Representatives from each meet quarterly to discuss the progress in the priorities set out in the strategy. Each priority has an action plan which has actions and targets set at national, regional and local level.
CSCP in turn reports to Oxfordshire Safer Communities Partnership.
- [PDF] Cherwell Safer Communities Report 2014-15 and Rolling Plan for 2015-17 (2.0Mb)
- [PDF] Police and crime plan 2013 - 2017 (2.0Mb)